The MH range are Manual Burger Forming Machines from Mainca.
MH-100: 4" / 100mm diameter burgers
MH-120: 4.5" / 120mm diameter burgers
MH-130: 5" / 130mm diameter burgers
The Mainca burger moulding machine is attractively designed to combine both portion accuracy and speed of production. The continuous-rotation mould plate, and automatic burger discharge system, make perfect burgers with ease.
The burger moulding system is the perfect tool for butcher shops, grocery stores, restaurants, meat labs, meat processors (who occasionally need small quantities of patties on a custom basis), and anyone who needs consistent portion controlled meatballs, croquettes and burger patties.
- Meat cylinder capacity of almost 2.5 litre or ± 2.1Kg.
- When conversant with the machine one can achieve an output of 300/350 burgers per hour.
- The mould plate always rotates in a clockwise direction, for simple operation and reduced training time.
- The fill lever position is in front of the operator, which allows easy application of fill pressure
- Tools are not needed to remove the meat cylinder, mould plate or the piston.
- Fast and reliable thickness adjusting system.
- A manual paper dispenser is located above the mould plate.
- The completely exposed and uncovered mould aperture makes patty paper insertion quick and easy.
- EC - NSF approved
- Overall dimensions (wxdxh in mm) 380 x 425 x 515
- Maximum thickness on all plates is 40mm. All plates are interchangeable
- 2PA05 meatball plate 38mm x 5
- 2PA10 meatball plate 25mm x 10
- 4PA100 100mm burger plate
- 4PA120 120mm burger plate
- 4PA130 130mm burger plate
- Burger papers 100-130mm diameter