SMS Food Equipment has over 45 years experience of selling and servicing Berkel slicers.
These top quality commercial slicers are suitable for butchers, sandwich shops, or as heavy duty slicers for supermarkets. Ideal for slicing bacon, ham, pancetta and parma ham.
A robust slicer with large cutting capacity, designed to minimize operator effort. The precision of the blade and reliability of the motors for continuous and intensive work, allow significant cost savings for any business.
The beautiful design of Berkel professional electric slicers has been caught in this line of products. This is the entry level slicer for the Berkel professional world and has been designed mainly for the retail market, although it could also be a great solution for Supermarkets. Great slicing performance, highest safety standards and ease of cleaning are what characterises every Berkel slicer. The elegant Berkel design, made of smooth rounded lines, no edges and manufactured in high performance materials, is further enhanced in this line of slicers with red techno polymer details and the minimal shape. This slicer is available in all the technical configurations (Gravity, Vertical and Delicatessen) with different blade diameters from 300mm to 370mm.
- C45 steel blade for a great cut and for a long lasting of the sharpening
- Increased baseplate thickness and stainless steel feet with anti slippery rubber inserts for total stability during slicing operations
- 38 ° graded food plate to facilitate the passage of the material and the fall of the slice (on Gravity models)
- IP34 motor and watertight electrical box for a full protection from liquids during cleaning operations
- Belt transmission for the maximum flexibility in case of accidental resistance during slicing operations
- IP65 stainless steel sealed control panel and food-grade silicone gaskets on each exposed part
- Very thin residual product to minimize wasted material
- Gauge plate opening knob with 14 millimetric adjustment positions for an accurate regulation
- Gauge plate with an oblique 15 ° opening to facilitate the way out of the product while slicing (on Gravity models)
- Easy removable steel deflector
- Removable sharpener included with a two separate movements operating system to increase sharpening precision
- 370mm blade fitted on the 350mm version baseplate to minimize overall dimensions
Cleaning and hygiene
- Aluminum alloy baseplate made out a single mold obtaining absence of gaps
- Liquid collection tray integrated in the casting or inside the food plate for perfect hygiene and cleaning
- Inclined gauge plate drainer for clearing of liquids (on Gravity models)
- Removable stainless steel or red techno polymer food plate and product press holder with stainless steel tacks for perfect hygiene and to speed up cleaning operations
- Wide space between blade and motor to facilitate and speed up cleaning operations
- Food plate lifting system to facilitate cleaning operations (on Vertical models)
- Complete closure of the gauge plate for maximum safety during cleaning operations and CE Block to prevent its opening when the plate is out of place
- Assisted product press holder opening system (on Vertical models) to prevent accidental release and for an easy product positioning
- Disarmed position of the meat press to prevent accidental release (on Gravity models)
- ON/OFF switches with high visibility LEDs
- Aluminum ring guard for increased safety
- Techno polymer ergonomic controls in comfortable position to minimize operator efforts
- Stainless steel IP65 control panel with flush ON button to prevent accidental starting
The safety features on all our slicers comply with the latest EU directives and ensure that the blade is never exposed while sharpening. A zero-lock mechanism ensures the food table cannot be removed unless the slice thickness plate is locked at zero.
12 Months Parts and Labour Warranty.We also supply genuine spare parts for all Berkel products.
Contact us on 01625 827827 for further details and to discuss the parts you need.