SMS Food Equipment is a main agent for Berkel Bandsaws in the UK.
Berkel meat bandsaws are perfect for cutting bones, fresh and semi-frozen meat. Berkel bandsaws would suit large retail shops, supermarkets and hypermarkets.
Available in table top or floor standing models and come supplied with a second blade and an IP67 stainless steel push-button panel and two-speed motor.
• AISI 304 stainless steel body
• Interlocking scrap pan accessible from the outside
• Easily removable door to facilitate cleaning
• Calibrated pulleys made of polished aluminum
• Sealed bearings on upper pulley
• Powerful asynchronous and ventilated motors protected by lip seals
• Controls (24 V) with safety micro-switch on door and pan, redundancy control unit and motor brake (CE)
• Upper pulley with quick-release mechanism to facilitate cleaning and blade change
• Easily removable and replaceable scrapers
• Powerful 6- and 8-pole motors generate considerable force with limited power input
• Single-phase motors with standard thermal protection
• Washable with water jet (no high pressure)
• IP 67 stainless steel controls
• Equipped with 16 mm tempered blades for cutting bones, frozen foods and fresh foods
• Sliding carriage
• High-speed motors designed for cutting frozen foods
• Pulley with AISI 304 stainless steel edging